Spring / Summer projects

/ Spring / Summer projects #1  

Barryh

Veteran Member
Harpers Ferry WV - Mountains of Shannondale
Tractor
Former owner of a P T -180 / Kubota BX-1500 .. A Craftsman Yard Tractor / John Deere 140 H-1 / Cub Cadet 108. And now ( Little Red ) a Power Trac 1425
I'm new to this forum so,

I thought it would be interesting to hear about and see what some of you are using your tractors for. Any tractor of course, I love all tractors.

Be it building shed's, pole barns or just general landscaping. I know I have a long list of landscaping projects to do this summer around my place. :cool:

I'll be posting pictures as I go for those that might be interested. I'll be putting my newly acquired BX-1500 though it's pace's to see what it is capable of.

Hopefully the rest of you might find the time to post your list and or pictures as you go. :eek:

On my list so far will be.....

To add a small patio area out back

Landscape in around my small pond, set up a small garden area around it.

I have some planting to do around the property line. Some small tree's, tiger grass etc.

Will be clearing out a lot of debre in the woods out back.

If I can find the time this year, or the next. I want to start putting up a wooden rustic fence around my 1 plus acres.

Would be interesting to hear about and, see pictures for your plans / projects large or small. ;)