Spring Tip Cultivator & hitch ID?

/ Spring Tip Cultivator & hitch ID? #1  

CaverDave

Tractor
BobCat ProCat 52, 1950 Ford 8N
Will be picking this 7' cultivator up over the weekend (will likely need a few shanks removed for the 8N to drag it?)
Hoping someone might recognize the brand/model?
Have been told it's missing some sort of special drawbar for whatever that type of lower "QD" is called?
Regardless, it's NOT there... could be laying around under the leaves elsewhere (doubtful) or was left on the tractor that's been gone for decades :unsure:

Planning to just use some pins (thru the lower links + a couple chains for backup) to get it loaded tomorrow...

Attachments

• 20210316_181058.jpg
    20210316_181058.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 67
  • 20210316_181033.jpg
    20210316_181033.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 67
   / Spring Tip Cultivator & hitch ID? #2  
What I think I am seeing from the pictures is you are to use a 7/8 diameter bar between the 3pt arms.. back the bar into the slots and the hook holds the implement to the bar.. Hook up and adjust your top link and farm on...

I am curious that the hook up on the left side of the implement is the same or different than the right ?? Do you hook up the left side first with a pin, then back into the right side ?? Would like to see pictures of BOTH hook up points..

A version of this, using a bar between the 3pt arms is a popular thing on new models 3pt attachments made in India and possibly other places in that part of the world.. A sort of reverse variation of the quick hitch so popular in North America now..

/ Spring Tip Cultivator & hitch ID?
What I think I am seeing from the pictures is you are to use a 7/8 diameter bar between the 3pt arms.. back the bar into the slots and the hook holds the implement to the bar.. Hook up and adjust your top link and farm on...

I am curious that the hook up on the left side of the implement is the same or different than the right ?? Do you hook up the left side first with a pin, then back into the right side ?? Would like to see pictures of BOTH hook up points..

A version of this, using a bar between the 3pt arms is a popular thing on new models 3pt attachments made in India and possibly other places in that part of the world.. A sort of reverse variation of the quick hitch so popular in North America now..
Thank you! Spot on!

As told on another forum, "you're missing the drawbar"... so used a couple 3/4"x6.5" pins to get it moved.
Once connected, hopped off to connect the toplink and saw the "drawbar" *laying on top of the frame*🤫 (actually visible in the lower right of first pic)! Didn't measure it, but assume it's 3/4" (same as pins) and worked well.