STALLING

/ STALLING #1  

rollie13

Tractor
LS J2020H
Hello everyone I own a LS J2020H from new and has been a decent little tractor. Today I started it and when I went to move it killed the engine . I tried in neutral 2 wheel drive anything I could think of. the loader and 3 point hitch work fine. does anyone on here know the fix or has had the same issue. Thanks in advance Rollie

/ STALLING #2  
Sounds like a safety interlock switch problem. Your manual may have a set procedure to test each switch. If it shuts down when you press the hst pedal, I would suspect a defective seat switch (operator presence).

/ STALLING #3  
Check all of the safety interlock switches. There is a seat switch, PTO switch, hydro pedal switch, brake switch. If you started moving, my bet would be the seat switch. My MT125 did the same to me , it was the seat switch.

/ STALLING
Going to dig deeper today thanks

/ STALLING #5  
The first thing that comes to mind is the emergency
brake!

willy

/ STALLING #6  
Flop down hard on the seat. My bet is the seat switch. Can loosen the dial on the front of the seat so you're getting better contact with the seat safety switch. Its common.... the seat adjusted for a heavier person and then the seat contact switch doesn't engage. Eat more pizza.

/ STALLING #7  
Flop down hard on the seat. My bet is the seat switch. Can loosen the dial on the front of the seat so you're getting better contact with the seat safety switch. Its common.... the seat adjusted for a heavier person and then the seat contact switch doesn't engage. Eat more pizza.
No adjustable suspension seat on the XJ 2020.....