Starting them young

/ Starting them young #1  

s1120

Veteran Member
Tractor
87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N
Sure she got her tractor for Christmas. I did not get mine......./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Attachments

• 35-220432-mombabytractor3.jpg
    35-220432-mombabytractor3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 151
   / Starting them young #2  
You just need a ROPS and a seatbelt and she'll be good to go!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Great picture!

Jeff

/ Starting them young
<font color=red>You just need a ROPS and a seatbelt and she'll be good to go!!</font color=red>

Well, that and legs that reach the pedels./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif That will come in time, looks like she will have to wait a year for any tractor time, but Grandma saw it, and had to buy it for her.

/ Starting them young #4  
<font color=blue>...Sure she got her tractor for Christmas. I did not get mine...</font color=blue>

Hi Paul...

If you're real nice to her... just maybe she'll let you use it someday... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I just showed my wife your baby's picture and she also says she's absolutely beautiful!...

She is 'star' material... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

She's so photogenic... I'd get her an agent...! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Starting them young
<font color=red>If you're real nice to her... just maybe she'll let you use it someday</font color=red>

Ahhh, I think I exceed the MGVW just a bit./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Thanks, I may be a bit biased, but I think she's the best looking baby in the world./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Starting them young #6  
Your little angel going to breaks some little boys hearts in years to come. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Starting them young
<font color=red>Your little angel going to breaks some little boys hearts in years to come</font color=red>

Yup. And I am going to break some heads. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif