Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #361  
With their gates locked by either court order or by the county for non-payment of property taxes, I sure hope you paid by credit card and can get a refund. There is little hope this will be resolved soon if at all.
Homestead makes a pretty good unit in their Pinnacle series. The 84" is $2260. (Incidentally, that price is only $30 more than I paid exactly 2 years ago) It is adjustable for depth of cut and can be set to dig deeper on the right if trying to maintain a crown on a the road. It looks like the on the newer edition, the vertical blade angle is also adjustable.

When I ordered mine there was a 7 week back log, but I don't seen that notice on their site now. They shipped mine in 4 weeks instead of seven. It can be ordered in one of 6 colors
I own a landpride, and it makes the one in your photo look extremely light duty! Almost wimpy

/ Status of Everything Attachments #362  
I own a landpride, and it makes the one in your photo look extremely light duty! Almost wimpy
Lower grade steel needs to be thicker to do the same job, so that is understandable. I'm glad yours works for you. Mine works for my mile and a half of road.

The Land Pride offering is 72" and rated for 50 horsepower. The one I bought is 84" and rated for 55 horsepower and is compatible with Cat 1 and Cat 2 tractors. I looked at the lower arm hitch of the current Land Pride and that looks wimpy.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #363  
Lower grade steel needs to be thicker to do the same job, so that is understandable. I'm glad yours works for you. Mine works for my mile and a half of road.
Mine is close to 25 years old and other than the paint cracking in a few spots it looks original, so what ever it’s made of, it must work

/ Status of Everything Attachments #364  
Did you pay by check or credit card?
Paid by CC but it was in August of 2023. Filed a dispute with my CC company but given how long ago it was I am not hopeful. Very disappointing as I have bought half a dozen attachments from them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #365  
I paid $1800 for this last fall. It does a nice job for that money and is made in USA.
1707179338226.png

1707179460819.png

/ Status of Everything Attachments #367  
I paid $1800 for this last fall. It does a nice job for that money and is made in USA.
View attachment 850637
View attachment 850638
You sure about that? Just because it states on the label, 'made in Usa' means nothing other than the label was made in USA. Most 'Frontier' implements are made elsewhere and repainted JD green. Case in point, Kuhn makes (in Europe), Frontier implements. They start out Kuhn red and get repainted JD green.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #368  
I'm not sure about anything, but I also don't care that much, it does a nice job.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #370  
You sure about that? Just because it states on the label, 'made in Usa' means nothing other than the label was made in USA. Most 'Frontier' implements are made elsewhere and repainted JD green. Case in point, Kuhn makes (in Europe), Frontier implements. They start out Kuhn red and get repainted JD green.
Fake news.