Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #61  
Well, to the point you made about them being bashed here which is not true, I would think twice under the circumstances to order a very expensive grapple, payment upfront, and wait. They are in business to make money, and unfortunately sometimes that doesn't happen.
Point taken. And I've never bought anything from EA. But the criticism seemed unfair based on what I saw. Nobody is forcing You, me or anyone else to buy from EA and they can sink or swim under their own business model. I rarely buy anything on order that I haven't already had experience with. But to me it sounded like some of the criticism was based on not liking the EA business model rather than any problems with their products or services.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #62  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #63  
Point taken. And I've never bought anything from EA. But the criticism seemed unfair based on what I saw. Nobody is forcing You, me or anyone else to buy from EA and they can sink or swim under their own business model. I rarely buy anything on order that I haven't already had experience with. But to me it sounded like some of the criticism was based on not liking the EA business model rather than any problems with their products or services.
i was going to buy a grapple from them, but was extremely hesitant of buying and waiting with no timeframe of delivery. Ended up with a heavy duty land pride. That’s how i got attached/subscribed to this thread, when i researched them a wile back. Now with the current info I’m interested in their fate. Their business model is no secret, build an overbuilt and expensive grapple for lower hp tractors. Then they started making more stuff, and i would expect its good stuff too. My curiosity tells me they shot to the moon during covid bucks, and i could only imagine the amount of stuff they built and shipped during that time. Me, i would have rode that out without trying to expand because it was a fake overstimulated economy, and that needed to be taken in consideration. They may realize that now and could be wanting to downsize back to their roots.
I went into biz in 1998(new construction), and the 2008 debacle hurt and scarred me for years. So i know how an overstimulated economy can leave you flat when it deflates. They got a good product and that should help, but fixing the pay and wait may further help them in this economy. Like the poster above said, get on a list and when its your turn you get contacted, you decide if you want it and pay and have your grapple pretty quick after payment. That way you could cut down your customers financial exposure(things are getting tight for people) and they still dont have grapples/attachments built that people bail on.

And i said “overbuilt and expensive”, i understand the relative relationship of both adjectives, and yes, expensive is subjective. People want quality and will pay, even if its a 30hp tractor for 5 acres and a Chinese grapple would “work”. If you can afford it and want, get it and enjoy it..if you want 100hp tractor and have 10 acres thats your business, and i get it.

So if arrogance and ignorance takes them out it’s a shame cause there was(is) a great market here for them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #64  
Hopefully Everything Attachments problems get solved and they can get back to advertising on TBN soon, even though I never bought anything from them I did learn quite a bit from them and believe they build excellent products.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #66  
I posted earlier that I hated to see sponsor bashing for bashing sake. It's no wonder you lost a sponsor.
I would have quit supporting the forum the same. GL to EA.
I have been entertained and educated by your many You Tube videos.
I have in the past purchased from the EA store and your associated recommendations.
Particularly impressed with Bro-Tec wheel spacers.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #67  
I'll explain why I chose to spend more and wait for an EA grapple:

Shortly before I was born, my father purchased a compact tractor and several implements when they moved onto the property they currently reside on.

I'm now 31 years old, cut my teeth on that little tractor and the implements that were made here (USA) out of US Steel are still functional with minimal maintenance. Likely many of them will outlive my father, some will probably outlive me.

That's what I expect from EA equipment, and after seeing the videos and the reviews, that's what appears to be being offered for sale.

I also understand that not everyone can wait, or afford to have that much money tied up for that long. For me however, once I decided I needed a grapple, the choice was easy. Buy once, cry once, have it for a lifetime.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #68  
...I also understand that not everyone can wait, or afford to have that much money tied up for that long....

It's not that I can't wait or afford to have my money tied up, it's that apparently EA can't pay their bills unless they have all my money available to spend weeks and even months before beginning to build my order. My funds have already been spent by the time they are ready to build my implement so they are counting on having money coming in from new orders in order to pay for mine. That's scary from a buyer's perspective.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #69  
It's not that I can't wait or afford to have my money tied up, it's that apparently EA can't pay their bills unless they have all my money available to spend weeks and even months before beginning to build my order. My funds have already been spent by the time they are ready to build my implement so they are counting on having money coming in from new orders in order to pay for mine. That's scary from a buyer's perspective.
That is your opinion, and you are welcome to it. I do not recall ever hearing of any customer getting burnt by them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #70  
Yeah I ordered a PTO cover box for my brush cutter. I just checked and the CC has been charged but not a peep on when it will be shipped. I have a grapple I bought form them years ago and it's nicely made.