Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #261  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #262  
In fairness, the article is from August of 2022 and he may have been selling the home for cash for the business expansion. Still, with a house like that, it is a bit unconscionable for them to be asking for payment in full, up front, on a 6 month delivery.
Really some speculation could be totally unfair, I really don’t know. I don’t want to defend Ted’s business practices because I don’t know the good or the bad.

I just know that I’ve enjoyed the videos a bunch, and they made a pretty good product, that’s about really all I do know

/ Status of Everything Attachments #263  
Really some speculation could be totally unfair, I really don’t know. I don’t want to defend Ted’s business practices because I don’t know the good or the bad.

I just know that I’ve enjoyed the videos a bunch, and they made a pretty good product, that’s about really all I do know
+1

/ Status of Everything Attachments #266  
Looks like all of you whom purchased EA products was funding good old Ted’s drug habit.

Homeowner says Catawba County deputies caused $40K damage to his home

Story just keeps getting better. LOL
So, about 8 years ago they damaged his house to retrieve 7oz of devil weed?
Any details? Like did they have a warrant to search his residence for weed?
Was there a conviction?
I don't particularly care what a grown man does in the privacy of his own home.
I do care that he's screwed a bunch of folks over equipment orders and is not
actually trying to rectify asap by either returning funds voluntarily, or making good
on the orders already received.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #267  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #268  
Once things get in litigation, as they evidently have with the contractor and EA, the lawyers will strongly advise their client NOT to be making statements in the public domain that can be misconstrued against them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #269  
Ok dillweeds. Ted’s Jesus and I shouldn’t have posted this article that was on the what happened to Everything Attachment Facebook page.

Thought it was funny myself, but I forgot that Ted walks on water around here.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #270  
And if they have indeed filed bankruptcy, all accounts may be frozen to be able to do any refunds