Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout

/ Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout #11  
Hello Dave I need a cylinder as well I have a 30 45 century tractor
Best to go directly to our parts manager, or hit us up via our website contact form. I'll send you a private message with contact info. Keep in mind that a local hydraulic shop can sometimes be your least expensive option. Often a cylinder can be rebuilt.

/ Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout #12  
Hello Dave I need a cylinder as well I have a 30 45 century tractor
Hey James same here on C47L Century.I want to rebuild with a kit but not sure where or who to contact.The seals and o'rings have to come from somewhere.
Anyone have any ideas?

/ Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout #13  
Hey James same here on C47L Century.I want to rebuild with a kit but not sure where or who to contact.The seals and o'rings have to come from somewhere.
Anyone have any ideas?
I took the cylinder apart and went to a local hydraulic cylinder rebuild shop and they measured and ordered the seals I needed. You can do that or just take them the cylinder and let them rebuild it for you.

/ Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout #14  
Sounds like a plan! I'm going to rebuild my lift and bucket cylinders on C-System 50HL loader as well.
I found the part numbers for the seal kits in my Zetor Manual (lift cyl #532 982 923 535A & Bucket cyl # 532 982 923 555A) but having trouble finding any parts house who recognizes these part numbers. You would think there would be plenty of seal repair kits available for this loader.
I wonder if there is a dealer out there or a cross reference that may help?

/ Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout #15  
Sounds like a plan! I'm going to rebuild my lift and bucket cylinders on C-System 50HL loader as well.
I found the part numbers for the seal kits in my Zetor Manual (lift cyl #532 982 923 535A & Bucket cyl # 532 982 923 555A) but having trouble finding any parts house who recognizes these part numbers. You would think there would be plenty of seal repair kits available for this loader.
They probably have or can order the seals but would not have it in a kit. The part number is probably a number assigned by Zetor and not recognizable by anyone else.

/ Steering Cylinder Seal Blowout #16  
If you have a local shop that does cylinder repairs/rebuilds, can you just take them in there? They may have the exact size parts on hand already. They just may not be using the same "part number" that you're looking at. Different inventory management systems = different part numbers, but a suitable replacement all the same.