Steering wheel spinner?

/ Steering wheel spinner? #1  

gwstang

Platinum Member
Tractor
1952 Ford 8N / Kubota L2501
Do you guys use a steering wheel spinner on your Kubota. I have a new L2501 FEL 4x4 and am curious about using one on the L models. I'm wondering if it is worth putting on for bush hogging/finishing mower usage and light disc usage for garden. Thanks.

/ Steering wheel spinner? #2  
My M9540 came with one. Didn't think I ever used it until it came loose one day. Turns out I use it a lot and never even noticed.

/ Steering wheel spinner? #3  
Yep, all my tractors and mowers have one. Very handy.

Don't scrimp when you buy it. I did and ended up spending twice as much because the cheap-o ones needed to be replaced.

/ Steering wheel spinner? #4  
Don't scrimp when you buy it. I did and ended up spending twice as much because the cheap-o ones needed to be replaced.
The one I have on the Kubota works ok ... but the clamp part which was chromed has rusted ... :(

/ Steering wheel spinner? #6  
Yes, pretty much if my hand doesn't find the spinner, I have to stop to look down to find it before I can move. They should be standard. No point in running a tractor, especially with a loader, without one. I got the one with the kubota logo in it from Coleman online, IIRC. Works well, I just had to re-tighten it a couple times after install until it stabilized and was good to go for good.

/ Steering wheel spinner? #8  
Yep, I even added a second as it was a gift. One is great... two don't hurt and work for me. :D:D

/ Steering wheel spinner? #9  
How else are you going to work the loader with one hand and steer with the other?

/ Steering wheel spinner?
Thanks everyone. You cracked me up. I thought one hand was for the cold "beverage" and you have to steer with your knees while using the loader.:crossfingers: Yeah, swmbo has already laughed at me for running into a few "unimportant things" with the loader. Takes some getting use too. :ashamed: