Step

/ Step #1  

suntreemcanic

Silver Member
Tractor
Kabota B7800 HSD
I have a B7800 Kabota that I bought 6 mos. ago. I told my wife about the idea she could use it for spaying weeds from the operators seat with a hose and a trigger operated valve. She likes the idea. I showed her the controls and she took it out for a spin (tractor style.). I can see my wife has trouble stepping that high up to the operators platform. Has anyone made a step for these tractors or have an idea?

/ Step #2  
Check with your dealer. There may be a simple bolt on step option. I have a single step on my M6040. It is OEM on the M6040. Unfortunately - I don't have a good picture of the step right now. I can take/post one later today.

OK - it's now later. What you see in this picture. A heavy walled 2x2 inch tube. A flat welded on the far end that bolts to the tractor frame. The "flat" on the far end also wraps under the 2x2 and is welded to the bottom for extra support. This flat, on the far end, also extend about six inches beyond the bolts and leverages against the tractor frame. More added support. The near end of the tube is cut at an angle and a flat welded to the angle. The step sits on this angled flat and is welded to it.
IMG_0153.JPG

Last edited:
   / Step #3  
Stop by Kubota dealer or someone has B7800 get idea how to make one.

/ Step #5  
I think Paul Short of Specialty Repairs in Newfoundland makes add-on steps, and he probably has one for a B7800? He makes a lot of good stuff for Kubotas, and has had a You Tube channel for many years.

/ Step #6  
Kubota calls it a "Step, aid". One of the part numbers is 6A700 – 51350. There is a picture near the bottom of this page: Tractor add-ons