Stihl 025 (M250) leaking gas

/ Stihl 025 (M250) leaking gas #1  

N80

Tractor
Kubota L4400 4wd w/LA 703 FEL
I have an old Stihl 025 homeowner chainsaw that was my Dad's. Great little saw. Starts great. Runs great. But the last time I used it I noticed some fuel was leaking out when the saw was sideways. I noticed the fuel was coming out of a small nipple on top of the fuel tank. It still I had never noticed this nipple before and assume there was something attached to it. A breather tube or something? It runs okay without whatever goes there. Anyone have any idea? The manual does not show anything and I can't find a decent parts diagram online. I can easily take it to the Stihl dealer around the corner but I thought I'd check here first. Thanks for any ideas.

(I just bought a new Stihl 271 Farm Boss and I could remove its shroud and see what it looks like but removing the shroud on the 271 is a little more involved than the 025).

/ Stihl 025 (M250) leaking gas #2  
I would repost under chainsaws. Lot of knowledge there. I have two of those saws which were nice when running. Now use the 440 for everything. Going to rain here all week. Might take in to get the new flippy cap. I hope the people who came up with this idea have been fired.

/ Stihl 025 (M250) leaking gas
I didn't know TBN had a chainsaw forum. Will check there.

/ Stihl 025 (M250) leaking gas #4  
Missing tank vent. Easy fix. Just go to your local dealer and tell them you need a tank vent for a 025. It is a small hose with two screw type valves in it.

/ Stihl 025 (M250) leaking gas #5  
Click on Forums go to general related - Lawn and garden- and click on chainsaws. Long way around the barn - but worth the trip.