Stihl ms290 not oiling enough

/ Stihl ms290 not oiling enough #22  
Can’t download that. But I have the paper manual :)
1684951235681.png

/ Stihl ms290 not oiling enough
Wohoo! Definitely was the problem. Valve is clean and oil is running out like normal. Thank you so much. I thank you, my bar and chain Thanks you and my family thanks you for being able to be warm next winter!

/ Stihl ms290 not oiling enough #24  
Wohoo! Definitely was the problem. Valve is clean and oil is running out like normal. Thank you so much. I thank you, my bar and chain Thanks you and my family thanks you for being able to be warm next winter!
Good. I make sure to blow out the vent every time I clean the saw because it's sits at the most dirty part of the saw.

/ Stihl ms290 not oiling enough
Good. I make sure to blow out the vent every time I clean the saw because it's sits at the most dirty part of the saw.
I will cut 10 cords by June 15th and put the saw away for the year. I never knew about the vent. My saw looks brand new, it is a 2008. I leave it full of chain lube for the time off, I think I am not going to do that going forward and then on first use blow out the valve.

It should have been obvious to me. Every time I would start the saw and check if it was oiling it would come out no problem. Then in a few minute the vacuum would build and nothing…

/ Stihl ms290 not oiling enough #26