Stopping a snowmobile without injury

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #131  
Cut a tree and drag it across trail branches and all.

That works moderately well stopping dirt bikes and 4 wheelers too. I've also found that putting up DANGER FIRING RANGE signs and actually shooting every so often keeps them out very well. Funny how it doesn't seem to matter what their native language is.

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #132  
I've also found that putting up DANGER FIRING RANGE signs and actually shooting every so often keeps them out very well. Funny how it doesn't seem to matter what their native language is.

Best idea yet!

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #133  
The topic has shifted from physically stopping snowmobiles in motion to the morals of trespassing.

I understand that's what you're trying to do. But if you want that debate, then start a new thread. Most of us are here to help others solve problems and find answers to problems and learn some things. If you want to waste your time on topics for which there is no answer and never will be an answer then please start your own thread.

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #134  
I understand that's what you're trying to do. But if you want that debate, then start a new thread. Most of us are here to help others solve problems and find answers to problems and learn some things. If you want to waste your time on topics for which there is no answer and never will be an answer then please start your own thread.

???????? Have you ever read any threads on here?

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #135  
OK, with that line of thinking, you should not reply anything to this thread that doesn't involve premeditated property damage and kidnapping.

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #136  
OK, with that line of thinking, you should not reply anything to this thread that doesn't involve premeditated property damage and kidnapping.

:thumbsup: "I'd like a felony, who's with me???"

/ Stopping a snowmobile without injury #140  
If I remember correctly, it's not trespassing in NH unless the property is properly posted, or the owner confronts the person, identifies him or herself, requests they leave, and they refuse. That falls apart in the immediate vicinity of a home, but the courts have a history of considering it to be trespassing if you're there snooping in windows or messing with your stuff.