Storm Area 51

/ Storm Area 51 #281  
I would imagine that ever since Bob Lazar went on the talk circuit about reverse-engineering recovered craft's propulsion systems they have pretty much shuttled all of the whiz-bang stuff out of Dreamland and moved it to less mainstream facilities.

/ Storm Area 51 #282  
I would imagine that ever since Bob Lazar went on the talk circuit about reverse-engineering recovered craft's propulsion systems they have pretty much shuttled all of the whiz-bang stuff out of Dreamland and moved it to less mainstream facilities.

But I guess we never could reverse engineer those FTL drives and that anti-gravity stuff. Sure must have been a disappointment not being able to harvest that technology. Not to mention those inertial dampers that keep the occupants of the "saucers" from being smashed to a pulp from the acceleration. So three important technologies that we just couldn't get from our alien acquisitions. BUT we did get velcro.. That much we are sure of. :D

/ Storm Area 51 #283  
I wonder if he showed up? images.jpeg.jpeg

/ Storm Area 51 #284  
I could never stand that Bob Lazar guy, and have no idea what he is all about. A plant?

/ Storm Area 51 #286  
   / Storm Area 51 #287  
Sometimes it's the smooth and polished people that are the biggest FAKES! The Idiot may be the REAL DEAL!

/ Storm Area 51 #288  
The solution is easy. Construct a building with 50 padlocks. Everyone will break in and discover this statue inside.Marvin-the-Martian-F-you-Decal_540x.jpg

/ Storm Area 51 #289  
Those released videos like the one of the 'tic-tac' moving at mach 100 make me even more skeptical (if that's even possible) - - because if a physical object were moving through the atmosphere like that, there would be insane shockwaves created and you'd see more than just a glint of the object. There'd be explosions and vapor trails. Sorry, but I just can't take it seriously.

/ Storm Area 51 #290  
Moving around has nothing to do with physical. There is a great deal more "NOTHINGNESS" to everything you see, touch and are, than physical matter. Something like everything on the planet could go into a golf ball, or similar size object, Maybe time for some to look into "Spooky Action At a Distance"