Story book title about a crow and fox that went around teasing the other animals

/ Story book title about a crow and fox that went around teasing the other animals #1  

buickanddeere

Tractor
Deere, several
I have trying to find the title of the storybook that used to be around home . It's been well over four decades so the details are fading.
The story had the general gist of a crow and maybe a fox going around teasing and tormenting the other characters with rhymes . Eventually the crow and fox? fall into a pit and are injured . The other animals rally around even through they have been teased and rescue the crow and the fox? Iirc the crow had an injured leg and somebody made him a crutch or cane . The fox had an injured arm that somebody made a sling for . the crow or fox was wearing a large straw hat ?
It was not the story about the thirsty crow that dropped pebbles into a shallow pitcher of water . Not was it the story about the fox stroking the ego of the crow sitting in a tree holding a biscuit in it 's beak.

/ Story book title about a crow and fox that went around teasing the other animals #3  
The only one I could find was the Aesop fable. Are you sure it was a fox and a crow?

/ Story book title about a crow and fox that went around teasing the other animals
The only one I could find was the Aesop fable. Are you sure it was a fox and a crow?

fairly certain one character was a crow however not 100% certain on the 2nd.

/ Story book title about a crow and fox that went around teasing the other animals #5  
I did find a reference to it; it apparently is a continuation of the story of the Fox and the Raven and the cheese. Seems the Fox and the Raven went around yanking the tails of the other animals. I couldn't find the story though.