Front-End Loader Stout Designs Trail Cutter

/ Stout Designs Trail Cutter #1  

AB4D

Silver Member
Tractor
Prior: Kubota BX-23, Kubota L3430HSTC, Kubota ZG23, L3560 HSTC Limited Edition, Current: L6060 HSTC
I have a perimeter trail around my property I need to maintain. Last year, I contracted with someone to clear the property line with a Skid Steer and Forestry Mulching Head. Now, it's beginning to grow back from the sides. I ran across this cutter that can be front end loader mounted that may be a good fit.
Anyone have any experience with the Stout Designs Trailblazer cutter? It has several mounting options, including forks or quick attach plate.

1682817362549.png

/ Stout Designs Trail Cutter #2  
It looks interesting.

/ Stout Designs Trail Cutter #3  

/ Stout Designs Trail Cutter #4  
I have a perimeter trail around my property I need to maintain. Last year, I contracted with someone to clear the property line with a Skid Steer and Forestry Mulching Head. Now, it's beginning to grow back from the sides. I ran across this cutter that can be front end loader mounted that may be a good fit.
Anyone have any experience with the Stout Designs Trailblazer cutter? It has several mounting options, including forks or quick attach plate.

View attachment 798275

For what you intend on doing a boom mounted flail shredder mower is safer and more user friendly as
it is mounted on the three point hitch and powered by the 540 RPM power take off.

/ Stout Designs Trail Cutter #5  

View attachment 798275
There's a very similar device made by Limbshark (limbshark.com). I saw one at my Kubota dealer. They're both in the 501 area code, one must be an off-shoot of the other.