Strange Attachment?

/ Strange Attachment? #1  

jinman

Rest in Peace
Tractor
NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee
Does the attachment in the attachment belong in the Attachments forum?

Hmm...probably not.:p :rolleyes:

Attachments

• QuickAttachment.jpg
    QuickAttachment.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 616
   / Strange Attachment? #2  
I think the saying goes "Sometimes you need to kill a fly with a sledge hammer".

/ Strange Attachment? #3  
Maybe the attachement added to the tractor attachement belongs not in the attchements section but the organics attachments section!:D

/ Strange Attachment? #5  
Are you sure that you have enough counter weight!!!!!!!!!!!!?

/ Strange Attachment?
3RRL said:
Where did you get that "quick attach" trash can?:)

Actually, all trash cans of this style are quick-attach if you leave the "thumbs" on the tractor adapter turned upwards.:D

Our driveway is about 400' long and uphill. Normally, we use a hook that attaches the trash can to the bed of our Kawasaki Mule, but I just took the opportunity to use the FEL instead. My wife just happened to have her camera ready.:rolleyes:

/ Strange Attachment? #8  
Hey Jim, I thought you lived in Texas? A hat, long sleeve shirt, and blue jeans were you cold that day or what?

It's really quite warm here in Ohio maybe you need to come this way for vacation or something, we're wearing T-shirts and shorts and sweating. :D

/ Strange Attachment?
PineRidge said:
Hey Jim, I thought you lived in Texas? A hat, long sleeve shirt, and blue jeans were you cold that day or what?

It's really quite warm here in Ohio maybe you need to come this way for vacation or something, we're wearing T-shirts and shorts and sweating. :D

Also notice that the trees don't have leaves? That picture was shot back in late March. I just found it where my wife had put it on the computer and decided to post it. Right now, it's 100+ and sweating is something you do no matter how you are dressed.:( :p

/ Strange Attachment? #10  
Jim I was just pulling your leg a bit, I do like the trash can idea.