Strange things your pets do...

/ Strange things your pets do... #341  
Lock your cat and your dog in a closet for a day. (Separately of course). See which is glad to see you when you let him out; and who comes strolling out like it was their idea all along.

/ Strange things your pets do... #342  
Our shepherd is the same way with any treatment or pill.

Pills, I just call her to the kitchen. Balance the pill on my index finger, and she will take it.

She had to get some athletes foot powder put on her paws for a bit one spring. I would have lay down, then get her to roll on her back for a belly rub, and then sprinkle the powder on her paws.

She gets pretty demanding when she decides she needs a Butt Rub

She will come up to me and stare at me. Then if she is ignored, she will start to yip at me and dance. The yips get progressively louder till I acknowledge her. Then she bullies her way in for scratches, which quickly proceed to the back end. Then she will lean back around with her head and get my fleas while I scratch the booty.

She will also howl in my face if she gets really frustrated at me. Usually if she's trying to get my attention and the yips and dancing don't work.

This usually results in me laughing really hard while I figure out what she wants

/ Strange things your pets do... #343  
As the saying goes “cats don’t have owners, they have servants”.

Here is the lion king of our household.
View attachment 688150

MoKelly
I'll see your contented tuxedo cat and raise you an angry one...

1614554582429.jpeg

/ Strange things your pets do... #345  
Not strange, just smart... Today I was out cutting a few trees to make my trail a bit wider. One odd shaped yellow birch stump had two trees growing of it, a couple of feet off the ground. I notched the first, just before finishing my back cut checked to make sure Ruger was still behind me. No, he had moved and was standing next my new snowsled; he knew there's no way I'd drop a tree on THAT.

/ Strange things your pets do... #347  
Awww. That is a pretty kitty!

MoKelly
Yeah. She's a sweetheart. But when you talk to her she puts her ears back like she's ticked off. When you finish, she makes a little mrrp noise and rubs her face all over you. Goofy thing.