I ran across this the other day

Attachments

• 328030-stuck.jpg
    328030-stuck.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,579
   / Stuck Kubota BX #2  
Oh boy. That IS stuck! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Stuck Kubota BX #3  
Maybe Dick should go show them how to get it out in 2wd. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Stuck Kubota BX #4  
I think that guy's a TBN'er. His user name is Vanmango or something like that.

/ Stuck Kubota BX #5  
Musta been using 4 wheel drive. Using 2 wheel drive he would not have gotten so far and been able to push out with the bucket.

Egon

/ Stuck Kubota BX #6  
I think the Dodge is the one that is stuck and the BX is there to rescue it...........LOL..... you just have to look at it from the right prespective.....

/ Stuck Kubota BX #7  
His name is manganos, and I think he is using a bigger tractor now.

/ Stuck Kubota BX #8  
Yeah that was ME /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Now I have a bigger tractor and a bigger truck. I stole a 2003 Dodge 4dr Cummins diesel /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now I don't have an excuse to why I can't tow my tractor. Here is a picture of my stock 98 Jeep Cherokee coming down a trail in the George Washington Nat'l Forest. Made it the whole day without getting stuck (took 4 10k # come-a-longs to keep me right side up on the mountain) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 333797-__hr_coming+down+the+#246DD.jpg
    333797-__hr_coming+down+the+#246DD.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 789
   / Stuck Kubota BX #9  
what was the guy doing holding up the tree? seems like a classic pose for-----? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Stuck Kubota BX #10  
Yeah that does look odd. If you look close enough you can see the "scuff marks" from the Blazer that went down the rockfalls before me. He ended up with a creased roof and missing front bumper /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I ended up with a gash in my skidpan and a having to reweld my exhaust pipe where I tore that open again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif