stuck post count?

/ stuck post count? #1  

mikim

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC45
I don't normally look - but noticed today that my post count doesn't seem to be incrementing .... looked back several months - unless the count updates old posts as well ---- am I missing suppin'?

/ stuck post count? #3  
At the time I read your post it shows 613 posts. Reply to this and see if it goes up.

/ stuck post count? #4  
<font color="blue"> At the time I read your post it shows 613 posts. Reply to this and see if it goes up </font>

Another way to increase one's posts, Who needs word association. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ stuck post count?
duh ... replying as suggested ... duh yup ...... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif...thanks

/ stuck post count? #6  
When this page (and any other thread page) is displayed, everything in the left column (user info), is pulled from the user database -- username, member status, picture, date registered, post count, location.

So, when you change your picture, or location in your profile -- it is automatically changed to that on ANY post you have ever made. Only the actual message you typed is stored, not all your personal information at the time of your post.