STUCK!!!

/ STUCK!!! #1  

dirtworksequip

Veteran Member
Tractor
2006 JD 3520 w/cab & 300CX loader. 1995 JD 870 w/440 loader & 8b backhoe.JD 455 w/54" mower deck.
How many of you TBN'ers would be willing to pay for a device that you could attach to your tractor and use it to unstick your stuck tractor using the power of your tractor for about $200.00?

Sincerely,
Dirt

/ STUCK!!! #2  
Sorry, Im already married!

/ STUCK!!! #3  
Okay I'll bite. ;)

/ STUCK!!!
No, I'm serious. Would you be willing to pay $200.00 for something that would attach to your tractor and use its power to get it unstuck. I'm currently working on such a device. I can't give out any details yet. I just want to see if there would be a market for such a device. If not I'll just use the proto- type to unstick my own tractor.

/ STUCK!!! #5  
myself , like lots of others here are wondering if its portable, will work on any tractor and what kind of soil
I live in Florida and its like a beach with some shrubs? LOL
Not good ole dirt
:)

/ STUCK!!! #6  
dirtworksequip said:
No, I'm serious. Would you be willing to pay $200.00 for something that would attach to your tractor and use its power to get it unstuck. I'm currently working on such a device. I can't give out any details yet. I just want to see if there would be a market for such a device. If not I'll just use the proto- type to unstick my own tractor.

Well, Dirt, I think the problem is that nobody plans on ever getting stuck. If you were to ask me, I'd say I didn't need it. As an example, let me point to your signature where it says:

"Good judgement comes from experience.Experience comes from bad judgement."

I'd be willing to pay that $200 only after I'm stuck.:rolleyes:

/ STUCK!!! #7  
Like a winch?;)

/ STUCK!!! #8  
Do we all carry a spare tire and a few hand tools ? I do
give that a little thought
It's the what if stuff
I'm interested in his product and i know you all are
:)

/ STUCK!!!
I'll try and answer any questions I can. It would remain on the tractor at all times and not interfere with its normal operation. It would work in any conditions.........snow,mud,sand it wouldn't matter what type material you were stuck in. It would also be able to mount on almost any brand or model tractor.

/ STUCK!!! #10  
jinman said:
I'd be willing to pay that $200 only after I'm stuck.:rolleyes:

Yeah, what he said! Although, I haven't been stuck to the $200 level (yet). Chain, hooks on the bucket and a tree solve many problems....

jb