Chains studded tire chains

/ studded tire chains
Do you think these studded/v-bar chains will tear up my concrete floor when I park the tractor in the garage?

/ studded tire chains #12  
i have not had any problems but i do not spin the tires in my barn. 85% of the time, i also put down long osb strips where the tires go. Not sure if that is necessary.

Ken

/ studded tire chains #13  
You don't have to spin 'em for them to do damage to a concrete floor. I back mine into my garage very slowly, and over the years they have pitted my floor substantially. I keep saying I'm gonna put plywood or rubber mats down, but never seem to get around to it. Definitely consider protecting your floor if you get the v-bars. Regards, Mike

/ studded tire chains
You don't have to spin 'em for them to do damage to a concrete floor. I back mine into my garage very slowly, and over the years they have pitted my floor substantially. I keep saying I'm gonna put plywood or rubber mats down, but never seem to get around to it. Definitely consider protecting your floor if you get the v-bars. Regards, Mike

Thanks. That's good to know before buying the chains. Maybe non studded chains would hurt the floor also but not near as bad.

/ studded tire chains #15  
My tractor has not caused any damage in 2 years with studded chains but i have duals on all 4 wheels so the weight footprint of my tractor is pretty low.

Ken