Stump Grinder Recommendations Wanted

/ Stump Grinder Recommendations Wanted #11  
IIRC the PTO HP is the same for the 2720 as my 3320 - when both are equipped with hydro trannies (which makes positing a stump grinder much easier). My SIL has a 2720 and he really likes it. Instead of a deck, he bought a zero turn mower for about the same price. He then uses his tractor with a bush hog for yard clean up. The stump grinder would work on your tractor....but heavier tractors (with more HP) are definitely better. I could wish for more HP.....especially if I had oak trees.

Some of the self-contained stump grinders are pretty good. Check your rental yard for models by Vermeer or Rayco grinders. They have 25 HP and up.....and could be your solution if you have a limited number of stumps to grind.

/ Stump Grinder Recommendations Wanted #12  
IIRC the PTO HP is the same for the 2720 as my 3320 - when both are equipped with hydro trannies (which makes positing a stump grinder much easier). My SIL has a 2720 and he really likes it. Instead of a deck, he bought a zero turn mower for about the same price. He then uses his tractor with a bush hog for yard clean up. The stump grinder would work on your tractor....but heavier tractors (with more HP) are definitely better. I could wish for more HP.....especially if I had oak trees.

Some of the self-contained stump grinders are pretty good. Check your rental yard for models by Vermeer or Rayco grinders. They have 25 HP and up.....and could be your solution if you have a limited number of stumps to grind.

Yeah I noticed that. The 62" Belly Mower is around $2,000-3,000 and I have a zero turn that cost me $3,600, however the only thing on it that is considered commercial is the deck. So maybe I will just aim for a 3520 and use it for stump grinding and snow removal when I first get it. I'm really going to try to get this expensive piece of equipment to pay for it's self. Do these machines have any way to install a winch as a implement? It would be really nice to have one.