Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed.

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #1  

mjncad

Tractor
A couple
   / Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #2  
"Friction from the coffee grinder possibly ignited the mixture, Kaufman said."

No way! it could not have been that :confused2: I'm sure he was smoking at the time (...and that's not a joke.:eek:)

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #3  
**** shame another idiot is ruining it for those that can use smarts when it comes to fire works. OH WELL, I'm sure our congress can figure out another self save law to put on the books :rolleyes:

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #4  
A 22 year old near where I work was a real winner. HE had a childs 4 wheeler and would make the 1/4 mile ride down the road to the store. looked like a bulldog breeding a chihuaua. He ran into the back of a car that stopped at the stop sign and he and his mother tried to sue the lady and the town for not stopping him from riding an ATV on the road.

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #5  
Perhaps if the fireworks guy had been wearing a helmet and a seat belt he would not have been hurt (oops! that's another thread)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::cool:

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #6  
judging by all the old tractors I work on.. I'd say a good portion of the population is not well equipped to own a pair of wire cutters either... :)

soundguy

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #7  
Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed./QUOTE]

How do you determine who is stupid??

There are a few folks in this world that could consider everyone else stupid!:laughing:

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #8  
Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed./QUOTE]

There are a few folks in this world that could consider everyone else stupid!:laughing:

:laughing:

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed.
A 22 year old near where I work was a real winner. HE had a childs 4 wheeler and would make the 1/4 mile ride down the road to the store. looked like a bulldog breeding a chihuaua. He ran into the back of a car that stopped at the stop sign and he and his mother tried to sue the lady and the town for not stopping him from riding an ATV on the road.

Maybe they're related to the old gal who spilled hot coffee on her crotch and successfully sued McDonald's

Good question; but I'll paraphrase Descartes, "I'm stupid; therefore I am."

/ Stupid people shouldn't operate machines or breed. #10  
I wonder if we should have a new law on some type of head support while operating a computer. Those that dose off wouldn't get hurt by banging there head on the key board. :D