Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #1  

scootr

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5200 HST, 773 Bobcat, Cat forklift
I'm thinking I need 3rd function hydraulics at the front end.
I already have 3 rear remotes if that makes any difference.

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #3  
WR Long custom, complete, easy to install 3rd function kit has been very popular and well received for many years. Details, several videos, and 600+ customer reviews here: WR Long 3rd Function Hydraulic Kit
Travis

Alive.JPG

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #4  
my dealer recommended the WR long unit over the factory unit.

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200
I read one review where the issue of non potted electronics was brought up with the WR long unit. Anybody know anything about that?
THe WR long ad mentions hose length issues for tractors with or without backhoe attachment. I have no backhoe but do have 3 rear remotes. How will this effect the kits fitment for my MX5200?

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #6  
I had a WR Long installed with my grapple - ten years ago. Not a moments problems.

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #7  
Non-potted controls means there is no feathering of the speed. Its full speed or nothing.
I took the diverter route, sourced my own parts, then had hoses made local.

Never worked with a 3rd kit like your asking....my concern would be hoses. Being able to make something work....but just not quite right, Like a hose 6" too long or something. Functional....but not as neat and clean as "I" would do.

Dont know the kits they offer, But if they make a kit with the valve, controls, fittings, etc everything but the hoses....I'd lean that way and once everything is mounted....then source your own hoses locally.

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #8  
+1 on the W&R Long 3rd function valve. I have them on both my MX5800 and L6060. As mentioned earlier, my local Kubota dealer recommended the W&R Long over the OEM Kubota valve.

/ Suggest a best 3rd function kit for MX5200 #9  
Non-potted controls means there is no feathering of the speed. Its full speed or nothing.
I took the diverter route, sourced my own parts, then had hoses made local.

Never worked with a 3rd kit like your asking....my concern would be hoses. Being able to make something work....but just not quite right, Like a hose 6" too long or something. Functional....but not as neat and clean as "I" would do.

Dont know the kits they offer, But if they make a kit with the valve, controls, fittings, etc everything but the hoses....I'd lean that way and once everything is mounted....then source your own hoses locally.
the hoses in the wr long kit fit perfectly for my 5100 series and that is a brand new tractor series so i would think the kits for tractors that have been on the market for years would be just as good.