Suggest a grass collection system?

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #41  
also i am not sure how may cubic feet of grass it would hold. I have to Empty it 2X on a normal cut, but have left yard for 3 weeks, while on vaca. and had to empty it 8X. I have 1.16 acre of grass to cut.
I have never liked the look of clumps of grass out in my yard. I started with a yard sweeper, But that took twice the time as you had to cut then sweep the yard. with the rear bagger its a one and done thing. Also the rear bagger is not that hard to put on the tractor. 10 min tops.

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #42  
also i am not sure how may cubic feet of grass it would hold. I have to Empty it 2X on a normal cut, but have left yard for 3 weeks, while on vaca. and had to empty it 8X. I have 1.16 acre of grass to cut.
I have never liked the look of clumps of grass out in my yard. I started with a yard sweeper, But that took twice the time as you had to cut then sweep the yard. with the rear bagger its a one and done thing. Also the rear bagger is not that hard to put on the tractor. 10 min tops.
You must have something other than the standard Kubota bagger for BX series tractors. Multiply that '10 minutes tops' by about 8 or 10 minimum. It is not difficult but it certainly is time consuming. And some of it is really a 2 person task due to weight and awkwardness though one can do it. It is hard enough that I leave mine on the tractor year-round unless there is some extreme need to get at the 3pt or back of the tractor. Here at home we rarely use anything other than the mower deck and the FEL.

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #43  
I use a JD lawn tractor with a Craftman's tow behind vac and chip. Have removed all parts that could be used for chipping. CHIP-N-VAC Model 486.250132. Good compost maker. replaced fan housing. Agri vac may work and I suspect was the orginal, not PTO, 208cc gas engine. Just throwing it out there.

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #44  
If you are in Southern Ontario I know of one for sale. Separate engine, large capacity and also has an extra 10" Dia hose and handle so the operator can walk into tight areas.

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #45  
If I had my druthers I'd have a rotating Brush that would work well on pretty much any litter. I'd have built one of I could find a good used brush about 2 feet in diameter about 50 or so inches long
All well and good until you 'brush up' a fresh dog turd and everything gets nasty, real quick. :p

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #47  
Is that the voice of experience?
Not exactly. One of my renters decided to borrow her dad's sweeper and swept up the grass clippings one time and she has a dog so naturally she swept up some fresh and not so fresh turds. Last time she did that I might add.

Bet her dad wasn't all that happy either

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #48  
1660078507924.png

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #49  
Speaking of collecting grass clipping, I'm roasting a moldy round bale and stinking up the whole area. They are always sweet to smell. Probably should have called Hay Dude so he could pick it up and sell it to his mushroom client.

/ Suggest a grass collection system? #50