Summer Hats from TBN

/ Summer Hats from TBN #1  

tomnky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I was wondering if TBN would offer a mesh style hat for summertime.

I love the winter one I have but it would be way too hot for summer.

Any thoughts on this?

Who else roasts in summer with a full cloth hat ?

How about it Muhammed? Is this possible or am I asking for the impossible?

/ Summer Hats from TBN #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was wondering if TBN would offer a mesh style hat for summertime.

I love the winter one I have but it would be way too hot for summer.

Any thoughts on this?

Who else roasts in summer with a full cloth hat ?

How about it Muhammed? Is this possible or am I asking for the impossible? )</font>

Up here in Vermont summer is only three weeks long. I can deal with 70 degree heat for that long. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pete

/ Summer Hats from TBN #3  
Our 90 degree temperature will last a lot longer than that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Summer Hats from TBN #4  
I need to have a full cloth hat all year long, or I end with a funny mesh design on top of my head (cause there's nothing else up there!). /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Summer Hats from TBN #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Our 90 degree temperature will last a lot longer than that. )</font>
BIRD : we a had a 90 deg day once! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif up here in western ny. 80 deg we complain about the heat. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Summer Hats from TBN #6  
Frank, I guess we'll never get the weather we want. Lately, I've been enjoying the 50s and 60s and wishing it would stay that way; HOWEVER, sure do wish it'd get dry! It's stayed too wet to mow, but the grass was too tall not to mow, and I knew that ZTR is heavy enough I'd make some bad tracks a few places, so I wore myself out yesterday mowing with the old walk behind mower and the string trimmer, and then to make matters worse, I rubbed a great big blister on my big toe walking that much in those old high topped rubber boots in wet grass and puddles. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Summer Hats from TBN
I can't wear a full cloth in the summer as I sweat profusely, then again I can't handle a sunburned scalp either. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have to have some kind of cover on this noggin whether it be mesh design or whatever. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Summer Hats from TBN #8  
<font color="blue"> a funny mesh design on top of my head (cause there's nothing else up there!). </font>

We must have the same barber /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's why we got the canopy for our PT425... my scalp actually thanked me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I've asked it before, but I'll ask it again...

How come the only little face that has hair is the one asking questions? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Summer Hats from TBN #9  
I'm with Moss guys, that's why they invented canopies for tractors. They gently protect those of us that are follicle impared.

/ Summer Hats from TBN
Canopies are nice for $350.00 until You damage them on tree limbs and whatever else.

I like the cheaper hat, it keeps me wallet fatter for a better cushion! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif