Super Shopper

/ Super Shopper #1  

TWINKLE_TOES

Veteran Member
I took my wife shopping for a ride on mower to replace her 1974, 32 inch Sears. After looking at the JD GT and 300/400 series, she settled on the B7500 with 60" midmount mower.
It was a tuff call between the BX2200 and the B7500. The BX had a cup holder/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

My reaction <font color=red>"You've come a long way BABY"</font color=red>

She did throw in a Land Pride box scraper for me.(She knew it would fit her tractor also)

/ Super Shopper #2  
TWINKLE_TOES,
Could you please pass long congratulation to your wife on her new Kubota.
Indeed your wife seems like a smart shopper also very {box scraper}kind.

Let see..you folks have a B21&B7500&Farmall w/all the goodies..hey I can still be adopted and I'm house broken. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Have a pleasant evening.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Super Shopper
Thomas,
<font color=blue>"hey I can still be adopted and I'm house broken."</font color=blue>

Lets see, "House broke" and a Heart of Gold.. you got a deal, but you have to bring your B7100 and attachments.

The dealer hooked the box scraper to the wifes tractor to make the delivery easy. She has moved ever rock in the gravel drive and parking lot 20 times today. I may have problem separating the three of them. She has to wait a couple of weeks for the mower.
My dealer handles Cub Cadet and International and is eyeing on my "A". It's clean as a whistle just not good for much around my place. If he makes me an offer I'll have room in the barn for your B7100. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I'll pass along your congratulations to my wife (Julia)

Good evening to you and yours.