Super UDT Pricing

/ Super UDT Pricing #11  
mine was a little low. i called my dealer and he told me just to put a high quality hydralic fluid, that it didn't have to be the udt or super. why would you want to use the udt? it's pretty expensive.

/ Super UDT Pricing
Follow up on the price of SUDT at my local dealership.

After posting the pricing experience here, I emailed Kubota regarding the local dealership pricing on this product.

Two days ago, I get a call from the owner of the local dealership that there was a correction on their pricing and the correct pricing was 35.45 per 2 1/2 gallon jug.

I wonder if there is going to be a pricing correction on their oil filters and other parts also. Oil filters on this model are priced ten percent over Tractorsmart prices, the transmission filter price is three percent over. Looks like they are using a sliding scale to mark their prices up based upon the suggested retail prices. I wonder what the price of the fuel filter is going to be, being it should be priced under five dollars. They did not have the fuel filter or transmission filter in stock and they did not come in when they promised. They did call this week and one of the two is in.