T-8 Harley rake

/ T-8 Harley rake #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
Part of what we did with the Harley rake for grass seed prep. Does great job!

Attachments

• 272659-Finished_harley_rake.jpg
    272659-Finished_harley_rake.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 951
   / T-8 Harley rake
Someone hard at work!

Attachments

• 272662-Nik_tractor.jpg
    272662-Nik_tractor.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 769
   / T-8 Harley rake
Someone "hard at work" having a good laugh.

Attachments

• 272663-Nik_laugh.jpg
    272663-Nik_laugh.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 714
   / T-8 Harley rake #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Someone "hard at work" having a good laugh )</font>

And the photographer having an even better laugh, I'll bet. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I like that picture.

/ T-8 Harley rake #5  
Rowski

Anyone that doesn't have a big grin on their face when they see that picture should check their pulse. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RonL

/ T-8 Harley rake #6  
Ahh... to be young, innocent and carefree... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

That's an adorable picture Derek... Papa! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ T-8 Harley rake #7  
Great pictures. Makes you wonder what's going through their minds... wish I could reach those pedals, that steering wheel, that joystick; I'd show him how it's done! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(I get that same look every time I get on my tractor. I refuse to not have fun /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

/ T-8 Harley rake #8  
Derek, where did theT-8 Harley rake come from? Don't tell you got it and I didn't hear about it. Aren't they incredible in what they can do? Nice shots, how old is the young man on the big rig. Mine turns 2 on June 2. Rat...

/ T-8 Harley rake
Nikolaus just turned 18 months. I guess I'll get to see myself grow up /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

I haven't had much time really to talk about it. I knew what I wanted. After using it a bit and geting used to using it it does a awesome job. Levels like... well a level /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'll be able to run the mower wide open and not bounce of the seat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I was really impressed how it can chew up sod, exsisting lawn.

Here is a picture the day I got it. couldn't use it much, 15 minutes. The PTO shaft was to short /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Attachments

• 273813-T-8_tractor_side.jpg
    273813-T-8_tractor_side.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 434
   / T-8 Harley rake
Another view.

Attachments

• 273815-T-8_tractor_rear.jpg
    273815-T-8_tractor_rear.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 431