T273 Glow Plug Timer?

/ T273 Glow Plug Timer? #31  
The timer relays are typically specified to the Tractor manufacturer by the engine manufacturer. Searching for your engine with the manufacturer of the tractor will frequently give you a generic version of the correct part.

I found the one for my T233 by searching for the “Mitsubishi S3L”, with “timer relay”. Which gave me a link to a site with the manuals and the page for the glow plug electrical diagram. Which gave the Mitsubishi part numbers for the timer, and the relay.

Searching for Mitsubishi, and their part number, gave me pages of links on Google in the $25 range. Those were generic Chiwanese. The NGK version was $30. Genuine Mitsubishi $45.

I need to order a copy of the engine manual for my tractor references. The TYM manual is a bit vague, and gives TYM part numbers. Which cost more, and are harder to find. I figure that replacing one part with the Mitsubishi part number versus the TYM number will cover the cost.

/ T273 Glow Plug Timer? #32  
The timer relays are typically specified to the Tractor manufacturer by the engine manufacturer. Searching for your engine with the manufacturer of the tractor will frequently give you a generic version of the correct part.

I found the one for my T233 by searching for the “Mitsubishi S3L”, with “timer relay”. Which gave me a link to a site with the manuals and the page for the glow plug electrical diagram. Which gave the Mitsubishi part numbers for the timer, and the relay.

Searching for Mitsubishi, and their part number, gave me pages of links on Google in the $25 range. Those were generic Chiwanese. The NGK version was $30. Genuine Mitsubishi $45.

I need to order a copy of the engine manual for my tractor references. The TYM manual is a bit vague, and gives TYM part numbers. Which cost more, and are harder to find. I figure that replacing one part with the Mitsubishi part number versus the TYM number will cover the cost.
Jigs... I did download the Mitsubishi SL service manual. It is far better than what TYM offers. Sadly, the timer controller part number offers a different part than what is on the TYM. The pin layout is different. I found the timer at a Mahindra dealer but he wants almost as much to ship it via USPS as for the overpriced part so I will keep searching.