t3-15

/ t3-15 #1  

donco10tx

Tractor
ford,massey. terramite
Hello i am needing information on my t3-15 1977 Model(at least that is what i am told it is) call the company when i got the machine and they said that they do not have any books on this model that it is so old. but he would and send me a book on a t-5 but that is all that they have. can anybody help me in what direction i can go to get a book on that t3-15. any help is appreciated. thanks.

/ t3-15
Hello again i have been looking for a manual still no luck. i have a leak now on the left side of the trans, it is a plate cover and has fluid coming out of it. anybody have had the same thing happen. any help is appreciated, thanks donald

/ t3-15 #3  
If it's a bolt on plate, usually remove and clean the piece and it's place. Good chance to flush out the old fluid, replace. Gasket maker and reinstall.

/ t3-15
If it's a bolt on plate, usually remove and clean the piece and it's place. Good chance to flush out the old fluid, replace. Gasket maker and reinstall.
ok i will try that thanks for the help

/ t3-15
can anybody give any information on the 3-15 as to what the transmission type it has. it does have a plate on the left side of the trans that bolts on but does have a 3/4 inch hole in the center of it. I cannot find no numbers on it but i have made a gasket for it but it still leaks. i have no book on it for part numbers. Thinks for any knowledge on this subject. donald

/ t3-15 #6  
can anybody give any information on the 3-15 as to what the transmission type it has. it does have a plate on the left side of the trans that bolts on but does have a 3/4 inch hole in the center of it. I cannot find no numbers on it but i have made a gasket for it but it still leaks. i have no book on it for part numbers. Thinks for any knowledge on this subject. donald
Hey now, check my post history. I did a full rebuild on a 3-15. Pretty sure I posted the transmission part number a Vickers pump I think. I've also got manuals in pdf form. Email me for copies.