T330 Oil pressure light then shuts down ?

/ T330 Oil pressure light then shuts down ? #1  

Vmax540

Bronze Member
Tractor
2009 TYM T330
Hello, every since I got the tractor 2008(?) T330 HST at 325hrs. the oil pressure light will intermittently flash and if I don't quickly vary the rpms the engine will shut down. Some times it'll do it in rapid session and other times it may run all day and not miss a beat. Changed oil and filter and cleaned all electrical connections I could find with no change in shutting down. I have the hard copy owners manual and downloaded the service but for the life of me I can not find the oil pressure sensor location and definitely can not find the part number any where. Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank you ! Chuck S.

/ T330 Oil pressure light then shuts down ?
Engine numbers now to find part numbers.

Attachments

• 677291430.jpg
    677291430.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
   / T330 Oil pressure light then shuts down ? #3  
Took it off and the numbers don't seem to cross reference. 238- 1d73 and PO.5238.jpg

Attachments

• 1d73.jpg
    1d73.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • PO 5.jpg
    PO 5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Anyone, know the cut off/on p.s.i. of the oil pressure sensor ?

/ T330 Oil pressure light then shuts down ? #8  
I do not know the pressure range but here is the switch.

I would want to use a oil pressure test gauge to check the actual pressure the oil pump is producing.

I do not know the pressure range but here is the switch.

I would want to use a oil pressure test gauge to check the actual pressure the oil pump is producing.
What can I say except, Thank you, Thank you ! How in the world you found this I'll never know... I've searched the heavens and sent email to so, many parts places like Kubota part dealers, Diesel Parts Direct, You are being redirected... on and on with no response. NAPA part dealers have no way to cross reference... Customer service is at the worst in my life time...

/ T330 Oil pressure light then shuts down ? #10  
You are welcome. The part number was in the manual I posted for you earlier and I just googled the part number. Lol