T4.75 foot throttle sensor question

/ T4.75 foot throttle sensor question #1  

nwut05

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland T-1510, T 4.75
I recently acquired a 2014 t4.75 powerstar and i got in it today and cranked her up to use it and it gave me a foot throttle sensor code of 3003. The engine also was idling very high. so i shut it off and restarted and it went back no normal. My question is i had to research the code to find it was the foot throttle sensor, but where is it, a quick search of messicks online parts diagrams do not specifically list it and i don't know if it is it even something to worry about for now as it has never done it before and reset, or cleared up after restarting. any body else know much about this? where it at or a common problem?

/ T4.75 foot throttle sensor question #2  
I've also had the same code in both my T4.75 and my T4.90 from time to time along and sometimes no code with no foot throttle response and it always clears up if shut it off and restart it. Dealer tells me it is because I try to start it to fast he says you need to turn it to on and let the computer/system fully load before cranking it. Not sure if I believe that, all though when I take my time starting it, I don't have any code displayed or missing foot throttle that forces me to do a restart. So...

/ T4.75 foot throttle sensor question
I've also had the same code in both my T4.75 and my T4.90 from time to time along and sometimes no code with no foot throttle response and it always clears up if shut it off and restart it. Dealer tells me it is because I try to start it to fast he says you need to turn it to on and let the computer/system fully load before cranking it. Not sure if I believe that, all though when I take my time starting it, I don't have any code displayed or missing foot throttle that forces me to do a restart. So...

Thank's, I am not to worried about it since it reset, it is good to know i am not the only one that has seen this code.