T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader

/ T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader #1  

agjones

Platinum Member
Tractor
Rk55HC 4n1 fel/bh, Power-Trac 1850, 425d, Terex pt30, Kubota kx033, bx1880, yanmar 8x8 dumper, Magnatrac mh5000 w/ loader, six way blade & backhoe, Dew-eze ATM72LC Slope Mower, Terramite t6 4wd, DR Power brush mower
Hi all
I recently upgraded my T6 1998 to the dual loader bucket cylinder like terramite went with on the t9. Just thought I'd share a picture.

I'd already replaced the bucket with a skidsteer tilt setup from Titan. So I've got 15+deg side to side like a 6way blade. And can pick up any skidsteer attachments.

20200605_172902.jpg

/ T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader #2  
Nice work. Did the T6 use a single cylinder for lower cost? What are the befits of a dual cylinder loader?

/ T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader
Thanks, a little plumbing left to finish.

I don't know why the T6 had a single cylinder. 2 years after mine was made they redesigned went to two cylinders and called it t9.

I changed the loader geometry when I added the tilt plate (400#) and it was clear one cylinder was no match for the setup.

/ T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader #4  
One cylinder can work, just needed to be a larger cylinder
Lots of big machines have a single cylinder for the bucket.

Aaron Z

/ T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader
Absolutely. I see big front loaders w single cylinder set up all the time.

In my set up, I was leaning toward two because of the tilt function shifting weight, and the unbalanced pushing force on the loader arms when digging w a tilted bucket.

Plus I was having a hard time finding a single big cylinder affordable and right sized. Two perfect size (for dual) fell in to my lap for 40$ each. I can make my own hoses so that was the end of the search...

/ T6 upgrade to twin cylinder loader #6  
Sounds like a great solution for your situation.

Aaron Z