Takeuchi TB180FR auto tensioner issue

/ Takeuchi TB180FR auto tensioner issue #1  

aapuzzo

Tractor
Mahindra Max 24
Somebody was trying to take the tracks off on a TB180FR and by accident broke the knob that releases tension on the auto tensioner. He then by accident removed the valve/knob and fluid came spraying out everywhere because he did it with the machine on. When replaced it will tension some when put into high speed mode but tension will not hold when high speed is turned off and it leaks from the valve/knob area. With the machine off I checked the other side by removing the valve and I can see what looks like a (valve piston on a lawnmower engine) behind where the tension valve/knob goes and it looks like it should press against this. The broken side does not appear to have this valve piston however it didn't look like anything came out except fluid. Is it possible it got pulled in? I probably am not making much sense but am at a loss. Is there a way to fix this without replacing the entire auto tensioner cylinder?

/ Takeuchi TB180FR auto tensioner issue #2  
Post a picture of what you've got

/ Takeuchi TB180FR auto tensioner issue
Post a picture of what you've got

20201003_145921.jpg

So the valve with the knob designed to release the tension was removed under pressure. In the photo you can see the hole with the valve removed where the hydraulic fluid is leaking out. If I took the valve off on the other track that is working there is a piece of metal in that opening stopping the leak. My guess is something blew out under pressure. I see harbor freight sells a metal detector :).

/ Takeuchi TB180FR auto tensioner issue #4  
Think at this point I'd go down to my closest Takeuchi dealer and ask them to look up what is suppose to be in back of that relief valve. I'm unfamiliar with that type of tensioning system . Was that track staying tensioned properly before you started taking the track off? If it wasn't maybe it's been missing that part you can't find , just a guess.