Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #1  

Darryl N

Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST loader/backhoe
I will be driving an hour to the dealer to sign the contract, then they will go through customer orientation, load it up on their trailer, and follow me back to my property.
Any advice? Inspection checklist? Specific things to watch out for?

Also, are there any customary traditions, you know, similar to christening a boat?

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #2  
Congratulations on the new machine. Tradition dictates you check the oil and water. Then drive it around for awhile, scratch a hole someplace and fill it back in.
Then park and go in the house and get yourself a drink. Then come out and enjoy the drink while admiring the new machine.

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #3  
While in the house, send us a few pictures!

After you run it around a bit, check the lug nut/bolts to see if any are loose. Check the loader and backhoe subframe mounting bolts after a few hours. These seem like the most common bolts to loosen up over time, regardless of brand, dealer, or mechanic assembling the rig. Grease it. Your first time greasing all the fittings will seem like it takes a whole weekend. After a few times, you will be able to grease the whole rig in 10 minutes.

Congrats!

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #4  
Congrats and enjoy. Welcome to TBN!

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #5  
Congratulations on the new tractor!

Operate all the controls on the loader, BH, and any other stuff like the throttle, headlights, any lights, PTO. Drive it around, engage the front wheel drive assist (on dirt, not pavement).

Just walk around and look for any defects. Check the engine oil and hydro oil. Do all this before the tech leaves the property.
THEN stand back and admire the sweet piece of machinery!

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #6  
My CXs PTO wouldn't engage after delivery. Fortunately I noticed the paint being clean on the adjustment bolt for the linkage. Dealer didn't readjust after 3rd function install. I made a few turns and it was g2g. So as mentioned, check everything before you leave.

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #7  
Take some Pics while on the Lot with Your new machine.
It will Never be Newer than that.

At Home a few pics while it is still clean.
Go over the machine for loose bolts especially FEL and Backhoe maybe paint mark them ,so it is easy to see a loosening one after some hours, check Oils coolant and Then yeah get her dirty.

Enjoy and Congrats

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #9  
I will be driving an hour to the dealer to sign the contract, then they will go through customer orientation, load it up on their trailer, and follow me back to my property.
Any advice? Inspection checklist? Specific things to watch out for?

Also, are there any customary traditions, you know, similar to christening a boat?
Congrats!
My son runs two of these in his business and seems to like them

/ Taking delivery on new CK2610 loader backhoe tomorrow #10  
Congratulations on the new machine - you must be busy digging and scooping - how about those pictures?