Talked out of a CK20 by dealer

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #11  
Re: Talked out of a CK20 by dealer

I can't say anything bad about my CK20HST. After 71 hours it still amazes me with what it can do. For instance, the backhoe has always been very strong, but I have hit points when it would run out of power. Keep in mind this was at 2100 RPMs. I raised it to 2600 by curiosity and it hasn't let me down yet. I have moved boulders as large as 5ft in diameter.

The CK20 has plenty of power for me. Any more would be a waste of gas / money. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #12  

I can't say anything bad about my CK20HST. After 71 hours it still amazes me with what it can do. For instance, the backhoe has always been very strong, but I have hit points when it would run out of power. Keep in mind this was at 2100 RPMs. I raised it to 2600 by curiosity and it hasn't let me down yet. I have moved boulders as large as 5ft in diameter.

The CK20 has plenty of power for me. Any more would be a waste of gas / money. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #13  

sounds like maybe he was needing to sell that other machine.... where you located at? We have sold quite a few and no problems either... we just put another BH on a CK20HST the other day........ Its a real attention getter....

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #14  

sounds like maybe he was needing to sell that other machine.... where you located at? We have sold quite a few and no problems either... we just put another BH on a CK20HST the other day........ Its a real attention getter....

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #15  

There really is not much I can add that the others, (bearhawk, albmn10, KiotiJohn, Island Tractor, Dmace and Jon DePratt) have not said. All of those posters are active and knowledgeable TBN members.

Since you wrote in "Tractor for home landscape no mowing" thread that you are in Southern New England, you can come over and try out my CK20. I am currently changing an abandoned road into lawn. So I am doing alot of backhoe work and fel work moving rocks and smoothing dirt. Taking out a few stumps. Would be more than willing to have you try out the machine in a real world environment if you like.

Since you are not really looking at using it for mowing, and want to remove stumps, move material around, smooth dirt, etc, I feel confident in saying that you will not be let down with the CK20. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CT_Jeff

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #16  

There really is not much I can add that the others, (bearhawk, albmn10, KiotiJohn, Island Tractor, Dmace and Jon DePratt) have not said. All of those posters are active and knowledgeable TBN members.

Since you wrote in "Tractor for home landscape no mowing" thread that you are in Southern New England, you can come over and try out my CK20. I am currently changing an abandoned road into lawn. So I am doing alot of backhoe work and fel work moving rocks and smoothing dirt. Taking out a few stumps. Would be more than willing to have you try out the machine in a real world environment if you like.

Since you are not really looking at using it for mowing, and want to remove stumps, move material around, smooth dirt, etc, I feel confident in saying that you will not be let down with the CK20. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CT_Jeff

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #17  

Hi,

I have the CK20 with the front end loader and Woods X70 backhoe. The Woods is a very nicely designed and well thought out backhoe.

I just dug a trench 200 yards for drainage. It worked great.

It is a 21 HP machine. I noticed that if I went down a steep incline with the backhoe on (the Woods is heavier than the 2375 Kioti), I did have trouble getting back up the incline and had to use the bucket to help. This was a big incline...infact a ditch and drove right down into. If you are working on the level or normal slopes...no problem.

Once the backhoe is off, it does a great job with the 5' brush hog. I am pleased and have grown up with bigger and smaller tractors but this one really seems "right" to me.

Good luck in your decision. Listen to the advice on here...I did and it is a knowledgable bunch.

PS...my dealer is a bit of dingleberry, too.

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #18  

Hi,

I have the CK20 with the front end loader and Woods X70 backhoe. The Woods is a very nicely designed and well thought out backhoe.

I just dug a trench 200 yards for drainage. It worked great.

It is a 21 HP machine. I noticed that if I went down a steep incline with the backhoe on (the Woods is heavier than the 2375 Kioti), I did have trouble getting back up the incline and had to use the bucket to help. This was a big incline...infact a ditch and drove right down into. If you are working on the level or normal slopes...no problem.

Once the backhoe is off, it does a great job with the 5' brush hog. I am pleased and have grown up with bigger and smaller tractors but this one really seems "right" to me.

Good luck in your decision. Listen to the advice on here...I did and it is a knowledgable bunch.

PS...my dealer is a bit of dingleberry, too.

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #19  

Dealer is a freak.

/ Talked out of a CK20 by dealer #20  

Dealer is a freak.