talstar p/bifen it/cypermethrin on vinyl siding

/ talstar p/bifen it/cypermethrin on vinyl siding #1  

tjkubota93

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota bx1860
Does anybody have any experience using talstar or the generic bifen it or cypermethrin on vinyl siding?

I use those around the house for general pest (bug) control - especially red wasps and they work great.

I recently had vinyl put on the back part of my house on the 2nd story. I replaced all the rough cut spruce myself on the front and took the easy way out for the high work in the back. The guy did an EXCELLENT job and I would hate to mess it up over time by spraying chemicals on it once every 3 months.

THANKS!

/ talstar p/bifen it/cypermethrin on vinyl siding #2  
I never thought of not using it on vinyl but maybe should have until previously. I just went for it.

I spray BIFEN IT on all my exposed wood because of Carpenter Bees and I also spray all my vinyl soffits on the house. I do spray around all the windows onto vinyl siding and every place I think spiders might want to live.

I used it for 3 years with no ill effect to any vinyl products. I spray it in my workshop ceiling corners and around windows and on storage racks with cleaning supplies. I spray it pretty much everywhere except on tools like saws and planers etc. I don't spray if very on heavy inside the garage because it is 90% water, but I don't have bugs and this is in southern Tennessee.

/ talstar p/bifen it/cypermethrin on vinyl siding #3  
I have used talstar around the house on the vinyl for the last 15 years--no issues.

/ talstar p/bifen it/cypermethrin on vinyl siding
Thanks!
I do the same as deere dude. Just haven't done the vinyl soffit yet.