Tapping into Belarus Hydraulics?

/ Tapping into Belarus Hydraulics? #1  

Hill Farmer

Silver Member
Tractor
Belarus 825, for now.
We have a Belarus 825 cab tractor with a Great Bend loader. (yea, it sucks to be poor) I am going to attempt to install a grapple on the bucket this weekend. There are two hydro ports that are capped off on the left side in front of the cab. After looking at the book for the thing, I believe this port is just tee'd with the left rear remotes. So, I plan to put a quick disconnect there, run my hoses up the loader arms, and put a second QD on the crossmember behind the bucket. My question is, does anyone know what type of fitting I need to get to tap into the capped off ports? I'd just pull the caps and go find one to fit, but the tractor and farm are 70 miles or so away, and no where close to the parts. I guess I'm gonna have to measure the hoses anyway, so I can pull them then, but thought I would post up and see if anyone happened to know what I needed or sees a problem with my plan. I don't know diddly about hydraulics, and not much more about the Belarus, but I'm learning.

/ Tapping into Belarus Hydraulics? #2  
Can't help...but it does not sound right:confused:

Any chance of posting pictures?

/ Tapping into Belarus Hydraulics?
No pics, at least not right now. I may go up tomorrow and turkey hunt a little and see what I can figure out.

So, what does not sound right?

/ Tapping into Belarus Hydraulics? #4  
It does not sound right that there are extra lines that are capped, But I don't know your machine. So you have rear remotes now?

Yes, I have two sets of rear remotes. Inside the cab I have three control levers that came on the tractor, and a seperate joystick that came with the loader. The right lever controls the 3 point hitch arms (down pressure is handy on these tractors) the middle lever controls the right rear remote, and if I read the book correctly, the left lever should control the left rear remote, and the remote on the left side of the cab. At least I think that is correct.

This is what I'm going by, per the operators manual.

"REMOTE HYDRAULIC CONTROL LEVERS
The middle and left side contol levers control the flow of oil through hydraulic outlets located at the rear of the tractor and on the left and right side of the engine.

The control valve levers are detented in four posistions; raise, neutral, lower, and float with hydroaulic kick-out in the raise and lower positions.

NOTE: The left side coupler outlet is interconnected with the rear outlet."

See if I can post a pic of the diagram.

Attachments

• hydro.jpg
    hydro.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 3,575
   / Tapping into Belarus Hydraulics? #9  
Well, it sure sounds like you are correct! That is great!

1/4" lines are perfect for a grapple, you do not need hi-flow or speed so keep the lines small.

Thanks. I think I will run up to the farm tomorrow and get some measurments for lines and maybe just bring the caps back with me to match up with the right fittings. Hopefully I can get everthing I need and get it going this weekend.