Tar River Manufacturing

/ Tar River Manufacturing #1  

Jgroes

Tractor
2021 Kitio CK4010SE HST
Anyone have positive or negative experience with Tar River Manufacturing? Looking at purchasing a a LB6 land leveler. I've had no experience with this brand as they are not common in my area. Appreciate any feedback.

/ Tar River Manufacturing #2  
I drove past their building a while back, looked like an import not manufacturer... most likely china importer

/ Tar River Manufacturing #3  
I believe they started as a manufacturer but mostly import now. Friend has a 5ft tiller, seems to work just fine

/ Tar River Manufacturing #4  
I have 2 of their implements: A 185 6' double drum mower and double basket Tedder. Both bought new, used enough to comment on quality and functionality and are excellent products. Actually I like their Drum Mower over the other popular brand. I think they are Italian imports but not sure......at least some of their products.

/ Tar River Manufacturing #5  
Being from the other Carolina, I was curious about the Tar River and read the Wikipedia article. One theory about how it got it's it's name has to do with a POW swap during the Civil War. It probably could'a happened that way.

/ Tar River Manufacturing #6  
Screenshot_20220720-063134_Maps.jpg

There an importer. Look at the shipping crates.

/ Tar River Manufacturing
Thanks for the input. I've declined the unit from Tar River and will wait for the Kioti model to come in. I've been waiting for a few months for the Kioti.

/ Tar River Manufacturing #9  
I have a Tar River grapple that states it was made in USA. No problems out of it at all except some surface rust where the paint job is bad.

/ Tar River Manufacturing #10  
Being from the other Carolina, I was curious about the Tar River and read the Wikipedia article. One theory about how it got it's it's name has to do with a POW swap during the Civil War. It probably could'a happened that way.
I always just figured anything in Carolina with tar in the name came from making pine tar/pitch from the old grow trees