TBN part of my life

/ TBN part of my life #1  

daedong

Veteran Member
TBN has become a significant part of my life over recent years.......... If TBN just disappeared. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif...............How do you think it would affect you.

/ TBN part of my life #2  
Well...I hate to say it...but I think I would get more things done... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hope TBN is here forever though! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TBN part of my life #3  
It is interesting to be sure to see if there are posts of interest or if yours has had any attention. And of course there are always the off the wall ones by Daedong. I still have my original PM's from folks like MChalkey etc. On occasion I email him to see whats going on. It's a shame he left as he was certainly one of the more interesting folks here. I do hang on to the email addresses of various contacts here.

/ TBN part of my life #4  
I would hate to see it happen. I've learned so much here and gotten such great help with problems I can't imagine how I'd replace this resource. I've said this many times before but I'll say it again here; TBN is everything I always hoped and believed the Internet could be. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ TBN part of my life #5  
Have to agree with Henro - I'd get more done at work. I'd probably save some money also because I end up buying stuff I didn't know existed before TBN...

Of course, I'd have some pretty serious withdrawl if it were to go...

/ TBN part of my life #6  
Not only would I have more time, but I wouldn't have to send that check to Hakim each month. What, don't you pay your membership fees directly to him?

/ TBN part of my life #7  
I like to browse tbn and a few other tractor boards during coffee, and breaks / lunch. It is a welcome part of my day.

Soundguy

/ TBN part of my life #8  
Oh most definitely, I would wither on the vine a bit. Don't know if I'd get more done because the advise here has saved me money and time. I feel like we are some sort of extended family although we don't know each other personally (for the most part). The meetings and get togethers are the next wave that can solidify our relationships.

Someday, Daedong (Vin), you will have to get over here one way or another. Just to poke fun at us mates square in the face.

I wish JohnMiller would come back...

/ TBN part of my life #10  
Yeah, TractorPoint was the first tractor site I found and I thought it was great until I found TBN (ironically, after someone there mentioned it). It wasn't long before I had forgotten all about TractorPoint because I found TBN so much better. Some time since it seems TractorPoint has gone to a paid membership site if you want full functionality.

I stopped using TractorPoint when it was free and see no reason to go back now that I have to pay for it. Just my opinion, of course. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif