TBN, TSC is doing something right

/ TBN, TSC is doing something right #1  

rdln

Veteran Member
Tractor
jd 970, JD GT235
There are two topics I never see here and that is religion and investing, the prior is because it is against the rules
but I am surprised that investments are never discussed. Some of the best advice I have ever heard for investing is
buy what you know and one of our biggest interests are tractor related equipment. That being said I have done well keeping my ear open to new product trends. Among those are compact tractors (Deere) Tracked loaders (ASV) Lawnmowers (Toro)
and rural retail (TSC). As I write this TSC is up 15% for the day due to better than expected earnings, analyst upgrades and higher expectations for the future. Now am not giving advice and I have plenty of gripes from a customer's point of TSC but they are a very unique company.

TBN has not only helped me do things better with my tractor, it has also helped build my portfolio. and it all started with this thread Quality Farm and Fleet

So when is TractorByNet gonna IPO?

/ TBN, TSC is doing something right #2  
And for some, investing is their religion. Investing used to be putting your money behind a company you believed in. Now, too many people are looking only to make a buck. They might invest in Senseless Murders, Inc if it was a legal business and the dividend was high enough. You are correct, though- if we know tractors, and believe in their usefulness, then let's support our favorite manufacturer by purchasing their stock. And let's do business with the companies that post on TBN (and make our exchanges here possible). Amen.

/ TBN, TSC is doing something right #3  
I would love to hear investment idea's as you speak of. Unfortunately it would probably make the color and oil wars look tame. pumpers,bashers,long and shorts would bring ruin this mostly enjoyable forum. though I don't agree with some posts or methods of delivery-somehow through the years, i'm amazed at how people friendly it is here.