TC-45

/ TC-45 #1  

kamarch

Tractor
TC45D
Does anyone have a location where I can buy a TC-45 wholesale or retail, but have it shipped to Tulsa, to save a few bucks on the SST? This would be similar to Carver equipment.

/ TC-45 #2  
Welcome to TBN first of all.
Have you try New Holland website than check out there list of dealers.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ TC-45
Thomas,
Thanks for the welcome. This site has really helped get me up to speed on tractor speak.

The New Holland website dealer search needs to be more flexible. If the closest dealer does not have a web address, you need a zip code to complete the search. I was hoping to get lucky and find someone in my nearby states that may have ordered a tractor and had it shipped to their home state.

CarverEquipment will do it, but thats a Kabota L4610, and I have really been smitten by the TC45. The TC45 is also considerably cheaper (Just hard to find)

/ TC-45 #4  
Kamarch

Try New Holland's customer service number. They can give you the location of the NH dealers where ever you want. 1-888-290-7377. The staff seems more than willing to help.

Troy

/ TC-45 #5  
kamarch -
You had said that I was ordering something very similar to what you were looking for. I got mine on order yesterday from Kleiber in LaGrange Tx. I had thought that I would have to wait several weeks for delivery, but he called while I was sitting at his desk and it had already been rolled off the assy line! He said that after talking with me on the phone 3 weeks ago that he knew I was going to get it - so he ordered it. Before we had even met face to face! I gotta say - so far I'm really happy with the service I've gotten. Also while I was there someone called in about a problem they were having with a piece of equipment they had just bought - and as quick as the man hung up the phone he climbed into a truck and headed out to the field to check it out. He was back before I left - seems it was just operator error - but he took care of it.
What I got - TC45 FWD, 12/12sss, folding ROPS, SCV, Ag tires, 16LA loader, HD bucket w/bolt on toothbar, and he threw in a toolbox/cup holder (not a biggy) $20,800 ---- very fair price I think --
Also ordered all Woods equipment - model 600 BrushBull, 1160 posthole digger w/9" auger, and HD 72" box blade. They were a little pricey - but I liked them better than others I looked at - so I bought what I knew I'd be happy with.
David K. said the tractor may be here in 10 days or so but didn't know about the BrushBull. Sure would be nice to get it all by Apr 8 (happy b'day to me, happy b'day to me....)/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif You might give him a call and see if you can work something out with him. He was sure accomodating to me.
mike

/ TC-45 #6  
Just got off the phone with my dealer -- IT'S HERE -- he unloaded it off the truck last evening. I just ordered the thing on the 27th - as in 10 days ago. Course he had called it in 3 weeks before that 'cause from talking to me on the phone he just knew I would get it. The Woods 600 brushbull will be late though. Not too much call for that size so they don't produce many. He said it wouldn't be here til June so he'll give me a loaner to use til it does, unless he can find one somewhere in the area(outside chance). I'm going to go sit in the seat tomorrow and set up a delivery date. I probably won't be able to make it there for another 2 weeks anyway so he'll have plenty of time to set it up. Can't believe how smoothly this has gone so far! I think I feel some vacation time coming on - or maybe I don't feel so well -- cough -- cough --/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
mike