TC21D Very hard to start...looking for suggestions

/ TC21D Very hard to start...looking for suggestions #11  
I'm not positive what the results might be in using Heet or other water treatment in this piticular engine would be but not an overall good idea. Many trucks have been damaged when water treat allowed water to pass filter and get to pump and injectors. Test as suggested and if you find water,clean it out.

/ TC21D Very hard to start...looking for suggestions #12  
sooo, with my TC21D, it started running kind of sketchy, and then it wouldn't start. I drained the sediment bowl, and I took off the fuel filter and drained about 2 quarts of fuel from there. Replaced the fuel filter (put a new one on later), loosened the fuel line at the injector pump and let a little fuel run out, and proceeded to bleed the lines at the injectors (loosened them at the head and cranked the engine a bit). Then I hit the glow plugs, cranked it over, and it ran perfect.

/ TC21D Very hard to start...looking for suggestions
Well turned out it was the glow plugs. All three of them were bad...tested as "open" on my ohm meter. I picked up three new OEM/NGK plugs, barely turned it over and she fired right up. Lesson learned...you get what you pay for! Those plugs didn't last 6 months. Thanks for all the help!