tc29d buyer

/ tc29d buyer #1  

spitter

Platinum Member
Tractor
simplicity legacy tc29d,Tc45d,Cs 2520
looking to purchase a tc29d has fel 4wd and 900 hrs on clock dealer wants 13000 any suggestions for counter offer?thanks:confused:

/ tc29d buyer #3  
I've got one also, great machine.
That seems like a good price if it is in good condition.

/ tc29d buyer
just pulled the trigger!:cool2::dance1::drink:got dealer down to 10000.has turf tires and mid pto.also has quick disconnect bucket and 3pt hitch quick hitch.Only thing it needs is head light lense and a good wax job.THanks to all for help. Any tc29 buyers with tips ? Any body with home made ballast box or aux lighting?:D:D:D

/ tc29d buyer #5  
Mine doesn't have a ballast box because it has loaded tires and a Woods backhoe on it.
I've got lights mounted on the ROPS, one facing forward and one facing backward.
Congrats on the purchase.

/ tc29d buyer
how does the woods backhoe mount?Is it a frame or 3pt hitch?Is it as good as the new holland?What kind of lights did you install led or halogen ?

/ tc29d buyer #7  
It is mounted on a subframe and uses the tractor's hydraulics, it works great but I can't compare it to the Newholland backhoe because I have never used one of those.
The lights were already installed on the tractor when I bought it (I bought it used). They are not LED so I assume they are halogen.