TC30 Mid PTO Front Snow Blower

/ TC30 Mid PTO Front Snow Blower #1  

GrandWag87

Tractor
2005 TC30
Hey there.. This is my first post. I have been searching for a front mount, mid PTO driven snow blower for my 2005 New Holland TC30. I have found several around the web for sale but skeptical about making the purchase due to all of the unkowns. I find it odd how even New Holland is beating around the bush on information regarding the front snow blowers that will fit my model of tractor. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? I have been to the spare.avspart site and found a diagram on the sub frame that supposedly fits my tractor, (716D) - FRONT MOUNT SNOW BLOWER (11/02-12/05) (601) - MALE QUICK HITCH & SUBFRAME - TC30 ONLY 715451066, 715457016 New Holland Agriculture. Now I have an idea of what to look for which nothing on the web even comes close to resembling this sub frame.

Yes I can drive backwards but if the price is right, I would rather drive forwards. BTW, I have found some front mounts for New Holland as low as 2k which is a steal, granted its all used equipment.. Any input is greatly appreciated.. Thank you for your time.

/ TC30 Mid PTO Front Snow Blower #2  
Hello and good morning GrandWag87,

You are better off with a new rear 2 stage unit as you will have an attachment that will have
a warranty and will take less power to operate and you will be able to obtain parts and eventually
put it on a larger 4 wheel drive mule when the time comes.

You need to look at it in this way, you can purchase a two stage rear mount and either add wings
to it or buy the next larger width of cut and simply drive a little slower in reverse and take half cuts
after the first pass to clean up faster.

Your machine has enough PTO horsepower to operate a Pronovost 48" (366 pounds), 54" (385 pounds),
or the 64" (435 pounds.) PUMA 2 stage snow blower.

Last edited:
   / TC30 Mid PTO Front Snow Blower #3  
I have a TC30, TC33, and Kubota B3350 all with front blower setups based off of the TC30 design. All are using 60" blowers which are well suited to that size of tractor and have hydraulic chute/deflector. I built two of the subframe assemblies myself and switched two 3pth blowers to fit, the original new holland blower unfortunately wasn't very good when we tried it many years ago but the subframe has been great. 1" shaft/pillow block bearings, 1000 series pto components, and our own #50 double wide chain reduction on the blower runs it around 600rpm. This setup runs for 7+ hours every time it snows up here!