Dealer TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer #1  

chuck_j

Tractor
TC33D
Dealer called yesterday and said my tractor was ready except for the remote, so I told them to go ahead and deliver it. This morning, the truck showed up with the tractor, something didn't look right. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Had R4s instead of turf tires and no arm rests on the seat. Had the driver call the dealer, they said 'bring it back'. Wouldn't mind that, except that now the weather is clearing up, it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, and I won't get the tractor until some time next week. Had some very good referrals to this dealer, so am hoping this is not a preview of things to come. Seems like some sort of concession from the dealer might be in order here......

Getting more bummed out as the weather gets nicer outside today. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Regards,

Chuck

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer #2  
You should have asked the dealer if you could use it over the weekend, the way it was. Who knows, you might even like those R4s. I know I do.

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( you might even like those R4s )</font>

I don't know....
I live in the next county over and I think even if it stopped raining now, the R4's would leave marks for the next month. Even my high areas are soupy /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif....
Mark

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( you might even like those R4s )</font>

I don't know....
I live in the next county over and I think even if it stopped raining now, the R4's would leave marks for the next month. Even my high areas are soupy /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif....
Mark )</font>

Billy, Mark is correct, in some spots on my lot, I'd be leaving ruts even with turfs and low air pressure right now - and for the next week even if it did not rain any more. Looked long and hard at the posts on TBN (what a GREAT resource!!) about R4 vs turf tires and decided turf would be the best way to go for my particular circumstances.

Regards,

Chuck

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer #5  
LOL... Mark, you know more about your weather than I do. I was talking in general.

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer #6  
Chuck

Weather must be like it has been around here. We've had 6 to 8 inches of rain in the last week and the fields are so wet you can't mow. Local coop was out today to spray my fields with roundup prior to planting my warm season grasses for the WIP program. I told him to steer clear of one area that I knew would be soupy. He started toward it and when hw started to turn his spray rig it just went straight. needless to say I'll have some work to do filling the ruts he left when my new TC33D with FEL arrives next week.

/ TC33D delivered - and returned to dealer #7  
Do a search, there have been numerous discussions to the effect that turfs don't do any better than R4's ON THESE TRACTORS. The front turfs are skinnier than the R4's. One guy said that his dealer showed him a video of one running each type and the R4's did less damage than the turfs! I too was/am skeptical, but some of these guys have SEEN them. FWIW