TC35A, TC35 or TC35S

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #1  

Parfleche

Silver Member
Tractor
NH tc35a
Hello Folks,
I have a quick question born out of ignorance of course! In my owners manual it says to check the tag on the transmission for the model number. The tag reads TC35S. The book says TC35, the decals on the tractor read TC35A? Are they all one and the same, or? Which do I use when ordering parts. Has the part numbering system changed at NH since this 2001? If so when? (I checked on the availability of the tool box and cup holder using the numbers given in the owners manual and the parts guy just scratched his head or at least that is what it sounded like over the phone!)

Sorry is I have to many questions in this one post! But any information will be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Steve

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S
Hello Folks,
I have a quick question born out of ignorance of course! In my owners manual it says to check the tag on the transmission for the model number. The tag reads TC35S. The book says TC35, the decals on the tractor read TC35A? Are they all one and the same, or? Which do I use when ordering parts. Has the part numbering system changed at NH since this 2001? If so when? (I checked on the availability of the tool box and cup holder using the numbers given in the owners manual and the parts guy just scratched his head or at least that is what it sounded like over the phone!)

Sorry is I have to many questions in this one post! But any information will be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Steve

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #3  
Wouldn't the tractor serial number be enough?? My limited experience tells me that that S/N is all you should need.
Bob

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #4  
Wouldn't the tractor serial number be enough?? My limited experience tells me that that S/N is all you should need.
Bob

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I checked on the availability of the tool box and cup holder using the numbers given in the owners manual and the parts guy just scratched his head or at least that is what it sounded like over the phone!
)</font>

You seem to know the models TC35, TC35A, and TC35S are all the same tractor. When you try to get a parts guy to understand and order the correct toolbox, but he can't figure it out... well... I guess this parts guy is the real problem. Is it possible the toolbox you have a part number for is for the Deluxe (TC35DA) tractor only? Any parts guy worth his "salt" should be able to sort this out for you. I bet Neil Messick could do it and get it shipped directly to you via UPS. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I checked on the availability of the tool box and cup holder using the numbers given in the owners manual and the parts guy just scratched his head or at least that is what it sounded like over the phone!
)</font>

You seem to know the models TC35, TC35A, and TC35S are all the same tractor. When you try to get a parts guy to understand and order the correct toolbox, but he can't figure it out... well... I guess this parts guy is the real problem. Is it possible the toolbox you have a part number for is for the Deluxe (TC35DA) tractor only? Any parts guy worth his "salt" should be able to sort this out for you. I bet Neil Messick could do it and get it shipped directly to you via UPS. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #7  
If you are trying to get the footwell toolbox/cupholder, I believe it only comes on the DA model and is not listed as an accessory for the others because it doesn't really fit quite correctly, so therefore it will not likely be listed for your tractor. Go back to post dated 05-19 and look at the post by Redneck Randy and see if this is what your'e trying to do. It can be done, although not perfect.

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S #8  
If you are trying to get the footwell toolbox/cupholder, I believe it only comes on the DA model and is not listed as an accessory for the others because it doesn't really fit quite correctly, so therefore it will not likely be listed for your tractor. Go back to post dated 05-19 and look at the post by Redneck Randy and see if this is what your'e trying to do. It can be done, although not perfect.

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S
Jim,
You are right, I will try Messick's. Thanks! The tractor I have is a TC 35 and the owner's manual lists a cup holder on one side top of wheel fender and toolbox the other side top of wheel fender. It is not the verticle one Real Rad Randy mounted or was it Real Redneck Randy? Anyways East of the Mississippi is where I will try!

Best regards,
Steve

/ TC35A, TC35 or TC35S
Jim,
You are right, I will try Messick's. Thanks! The tractor I have is a TC 35 and the owner's manual lists a cup holder on one side top of wheel fender and toolbox the other side top of wheel fender. It is not the verticle one Real Rad Randy mounted or was it Real Redneck Randy? Anyways East of the Mississippi is where I will try!

Best regards,
Steve