Price Check tc35d price w/fel, mower

/ tc35d price w/fel, mower #1  

trblower

Well, after more soul searching I'm closer to opting for the 35d w/loader and rear mower and hydro. I had almost decided on a jd4300 until I saw and checked the stats on the 35d. I think you get more tractor, by far, and at about the same cost. Now I need the best price before May 1, 2001. I'm ready! Even the JD4400 is smaller and more expensive yet!

/ tc35d price w/fel, mower #2  
trblower,
I got my tc35d 4wd fel hd bucket r4's and the brush guard, a few months ago, for right at 19k. Go with the HD bucket absolutly!
It's a great (not so) little tractor. Great features and the hst is pretty darn cool.
So far(25hrs) I'm very pleased.
Price in the long run is not something that should be high on your list. Look at the long term investment and the number of hours you'll be sitting on that tool. $1000 over 30years not a big deal.
Right Peter?

gary

/ tc35d price w/fel, mower #3  
Agreed Gary!

I seriously considered the 4300 and would certainly be happy with that too. For me, NH just seemed to fit my desires better. I like the look. The seat is very comfortable compared to other tractors. As tractors have no suspension, you will quickly appreciate this. I also like the gas tank in the back. You still have to lift the can up high but at least I'm not spilling fuel all over the hood. Also, the dual power feature is great. I use it all the time. The 16LA loader is very powerful. My only complaint might be that the loader is a little slow. Oh and the telescopic links! Hooking up implements is VERY easy with the telescopic links. Overall at 100hrs I have no complaints and would surely buy again.

Peter

/ tc35d price w/fel, mower
Thanks Gary - Today I purchased a tc40d with FEL, 72" hd bucket with bolt on cutter bar, hydro, and 72" rear discharge mower by Lands Pride. Total $22,585 without tax. It will be delivered April 30th. I had been so sure of the JD until I saw this machine. I believe this is by far the most for one's money. Good luck to all of us and thanks for the many messages I was able to garner information from in order to make this final and happy decision. And I agree that price is not the only guideline. In his case I am the winner on all fronts. Tom

/ tc35d price w/fel, mower #5  
Congratulations Tom,
I'm sure you will be happy with your purchase. The cutter bar for the HD bucket makes it a really strong workhorse. My TC45D fits me like a glove and is the envy of all my neighbors. Before I got it I was always wishing I could do things that I am able to now with no effort. I know you must be anxious to get started.

JimI